Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrap Buster Fall Pillows


I'm in love with my new fall pillows! Well one is for me and I made the other one for my cousin, who happens to share my fondness of fall and holidays in general. Since it was a birthday present, I let her have first pick. She chose the one on the left.


Hers has the orange polka dot backing. Mine has a soft green damask print. Both have envelope closures (easiest thing in the world to do!).


If you're interested in making some for yourself, I got the tutorial from here. The only difference in mine is that I made them 18" instead of 16". I just added two inches to all the measurements given.


Hope you all are enjoying FALL so far! Have a wonderful Thursday!!

14 comments:

  1. Um, yeah. You know how I feel about these pillows!! I love them! These are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute! i love all the fabrics. they both came together so well

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pillows are adorable! I'd love it if you linked them up to my party at www.projectqueen.org. I followed you over from Creative Genius...I'm a new follower! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Your cousin is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Thanks for linking up to the Creative Genius Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pillows are adorable! I think I just might have to make some of my own. I found you through Craft-O-Maniac. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cushions are absolutely beautiful! I was looking at our empty, plain white sofas the other day and they are screaming for something like this. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how cute these pillows are the colors are great and perfect for fall come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be featured tomorrow on COM. Well done. LOVE IT. xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those pillows look so cute! I love the backing fabrics you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bonnie, those pillows are absolutely gorgeous. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!