Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Feature Friday #5

It's been soooo long since I've had my Friday Features! But I can't hold off any longer. There is just too much inspiration out there! Let's jump right to the good stuff.

Rusty Hinge showed off her beautiful grainsack bed coverlet but her entire bedroom is just amazing! I'm sooo jealous of that mirror!!



The Lovely Poppy updated her iPhone case by simply covering it with some bright washi tape. How fun is that!



Amber from One Shabby Chick made some adorable Fossil inspired zipper pouches. I had seen those camera Fossil bags and I loved them. But seeing her take on them makes me want to make my own!



This blue dresser by Siltskin Studios is to die for. I so want to learn how to work with milk paint. It's gorgeous!



I just adore this quilt from Where the Orchids Grow. The handstitched details are amazing. You have to go take a closer look!



Hope you were inspired today. Feel free to grab a button from the left sidebar if you were featured. Now go make something pretty!

Pink Stitches

5 comments:

  1. i saw ambers pouch and i loved it too! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration! The pouch and iphone case are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you so much for featuring me, Bonnie! Wow, what a huge compliment! I am looking forward to following a long as well!
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    Maria
    www.rustyhinge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iphone case and pouch are super cute!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!