Thursday, May 10, 2012

Traveling in Style

I'm off to Corpus Christi again this weekend. This time for my cousin's graduation! I completed my Multi-Tasker Tote just in time. It's the perfect size to use as a travel bag. It fits my hair dryer, hair straigtener, make up bag, toiletry bag, and still has plenty of room for my camera and lenses. I also made a cute little boxy pouch for my cosmetics. It was my first time making one and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

I used fabrics from my Flea Market Fancy stash for both projects. My absolute favorite fabric from this line is the posies in brown. So I used that as the main exterior for my bag. I threw in some dots and seeds for the pocket panels and lining. This bag is just adorable. I really recommend it. You can find the pattern for sale at Amy's shop, Pinked Fabrics!




Ofcourse, I can't show up empty handed. I made my cousin this pillow cover and threw in some hair bows. I wrapped this in this cute owl craft paper that I found at the World Market last time I was in Corpus Christi. I must remember to go there again, they have such cute stuff!



Don't forget to enter the PrintRunner giveaway if you haven't already! It's open until Sunday night when I return. Have a fun weekend!

9 comments:

  1. That is such a cute bag!!! Love the boxy pouch too, perfect for toiletries. :). Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Bonnie! I freaking love that box pouch! That's perfect for makeup! I know your cousin will love her goodies - even the wrapping is adorable! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bag! The pouch is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, there's nothing more stylish than matching travel gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! Your bag turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a fun weekend friend! love the bag bonnie. i think those brown posies are my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope you have a great weekend away bonnie! i love your new bag! those brown posies are my very favorite! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We provides you all the latest official Sarkari Results, Online Forms, Sarkari Naukri Jobs in various sectors such as Railway, Bank, SSC, Army, or online form etc.. Government jobs hold the kind of authority not found in private jobs. These also offer job security for a lifetime, and hence a lot of youth prefer them. Getting into a Government job requires a person to go through multiple levels of tests. These include a written examination, interview and sometimes even physical examination. These are competitive exams, and millions of people appear for these exams to get into a coveted Government job. Be it Sarkari result news or Sarkari Naukri result, all of the information is at the finger tips for most applicants. It is even possible just to use the smartphone to make an application and live the dream of getting into a Government job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!