Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bella Pouch Pattern Now Available!


Hi friends! Thank you for all the positive feedback on my Bella Pouch post! I have completed the pattern and it is now up for sale in my Etsy shop. It is available in a PDF format and I'll be emailing out copies within 24 hours of purchase. Again, thank you for all your kind words and amazing support. Hopefully, this will be the first of many patterns to come!

And if you don't feel like making your own Bella Pouch, I'm working on finishing up some pouches to put in the shop sometime next week. Have a great weekend!

ETA: By the way, I have started a Pink Stitches Flickr group. If you have used any of my tutorials or patterns, feel free to upload your photos onto the group pool. I'd love to see different variations of my projects and feature some of my favorites on the blog!

4 comments:

  1. this is adorable!!!
    Hey...stopping by to say things for linking up with us at the Olympics! It's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! your first pattern! i hope you sell a million! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo!!! That's so exciting! It's really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have uncommonly planned pockets for various brands and certain cell phone models. Online shops have extremely decent locales where you can without much of a stretch grab find what you are searching for.
    stand up zipper pouch online

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!